This is a (purely fictional) Demon Hunter Chain Quest Fan Art Project for World of Warcraft. Idea originates from my old suggestion tweet asking to have our old Glaives and Armors back.
Hope you like it!
Without further ado, let's start questing!
Part 2: This is just to create an awkwardness comedy situation. No worries, the "real" reason why we need to go naked will be explained at the ending. Also, obs. naked time travel is a fun reference to Terminator ;b
Part 3: To increase that awkwardness, now NPCs greeting us are opposite gender compared to our character. Feeling uncomfortable about this? Then: Mission Accomplished! (Again, all that happens after is also a reference to Terminator.)
Part 4: In this part we get to reach our first goal, acquiring the old appearances to use them later on our mogs. Since we act as Trainees, we can only wear the rare items. As notified, we can also loot them though (Patience! ;b)
Part 15: After we complete the final quest here, we are no longer a trainee in disguise and now we can use the Epic items we have looted too. Naked awkwardness was also to blend in easier ^^ (The End!)
Bonus 2: First Rough Draft Texts to give an idea about the thought process.
Bonus 3: Triple Shot! A screenshot of my Shots folder containing in-game screenshots! Also various pose images made with WoW Model Viewer and some helpful links thanks to Wowpedia.
(20 image cap reached, so images for Bonuses 2 & 3 are at my ArtStation post)
I have originally designed this chain quest for Blizzard (without their knowing :b) to create an example to use it in my Quest Designer job application. Because I lack work experience and I wanted to show that I can do it. Well, apparently it wasn't enough and I got rejected, but thanks to that rejection, I can now share this month-long project I have worked on here, with you guys!
Extra Special Thanks:*
– Caleina for helping me getting Imprison shots, helping with ideas and being there.
– Icezorillax & Kinbaku for taking their time to help and being great friends.
– Shaldrissa for great feedback, insight and support.
– Masters Loreology, Moorgard, Chris Metzen, Christie Golden and all the past and present story and quest team for being great inspiration!
– My Mother and Sister for putting up with me.
– My poor pup Lord Cinnamon for lots of squeeze and annoyances.
Originally posted on* My ArtStation.
- Keep crashing
- An Attempt at a Comprehensive List of Old World Quests Added in TBC
- Where does the name Oribos come from?
More about World of Warcraft (WoW)Post: "Vengeance in Scythe – A Demon Hunter Chain Quest (Fan Art Project)" specifically for the game World of Warcraft (WoW). Other useful information about this game:
- Soulforge Progressive PVE Server
- Using existing Lore, create a new Dungeon/Raid OR modernize and older instance
- Other intelligence services than SI:7 should be exploited and highlighted more
- My very personal SL experience with covenants and soulbinds, in response to Ion’s interview with preach.
- Hosting a GDKP for ~10 months – Stats & story
Top 20 NEW Medieval Games of 2021
Swords, dragons, knights, castles - if you love any of this stuff, you might like these games throughout 2021.
10 NEW Shooter Games of 2021 With Over The Top Action
We've been keeping our eye on these crazy action oriented first and third person shooter games releasing this year. What's on your personal list? Let us know!
Top 10 NEW Survival Games of 2021
Survival video games are still going strong in 2021. Here's everything to look forward to on PC, PS5, Xbox Series X, Nintendo Switch, and beyond.