Content of the article: "I did an excel for santa crates math for everyone interested"
Here's the excel so you can preview and download it to match your current needs.
My reasons for doing this: Given the current santa crates, i figured there would be people looking towards this year's santa crates and i thought it would give people time to start buying ships if they intend to grab since its easier over a few months rather than all at once.
- The rates in this excel spreadsheet are still a guess, and might change to this current year and we will not know them by then. Note that any lowering of crate drop % makes buying the ships directly cheaper even more.
- Some ships on the "unobtainable" category are obtainable by coal or FXP (Like atlanta), same goes for ships in Prem Shop (Like Georgia).
- These are all theorical numbers and guesses from the community and by no means exact numbers, its all to luck
- I do not condone gambling or lootboxes, i'm simply a whale beyond saving
- This is entirely for obtaining the ships and ignores the value of other possible rewards included in the santa crates and considers them as value ZERO, so if your values are close enough, you might be better off going for crates due to added value.
Some interesting things to figure out:
If you dont own ANYTHING, its technically cheaper to buy the low tier ships and get the high tiers (T8+) from santa mega crates since the ships get more expensive than the respective ammount of crates needed (Theoretically) to get a ship.
If you dont own a single ship in the entire mega crate drop, you would need to spend approximately 3165 USD (!) to get all ships.
If you dont own a single ship, buying all the actual ships before going for non-buyable ones still comes at a cheaper 2893 USD (!)
The cheapest overall value you can get for buying everything in the crates is approx 1780 USD (!) if you buy every ship under the value of 10 santa crates directly.
If anyone finds out anything else interesting or something off from my math, let me know
- Posting what you got from premium crates is not healthy for the community as a whole and is toxic for some parts of it. Only WG benefit from these posts
- Complete(?) Guide to the Flameheart Battles from the Haunted Shores update.
- Destiny 2 PVE Damage and Resilience Testing Results (June 28 2020)
© Post "I did an excel for santa crates math for everyone interested" for game World of Warships.
Top 7 NEW Games of June 2020
Quite a few exciting games are releasing for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Nintendo in June. Here's what to keep an eye on.
Top 10 NEW Open World Games of 2020
Video games with open worlds continue to roll out in 2020 on PC, PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and beyond. Here are some to look forward to!
Top 10 Best New Upcoming Games 2020-2021
The best selection of games which will be released in 2020 and 2021 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, Google Stadia and PC - and you can watch in amazing UHD 4K and 60FPS with latest updates about all of the games in this list!